Today Windows Live Spaces announced some improvements to it's service including:
- You now have the ability to remove updates from specific people in the what's new area of your Spaces home page.
At the bottom of your (signed-in) Spaces home page, you now have an “Options” link.
Clicking “Options” will take you to a “What’s new Options” page where you can choose who of your Spaces friends and Messenger contacts show up on your home page.
- We've added back your list descriptions for all lists when they are displayed in the narrow column
- The font for custom lists is no longer bold by default
- We changed the Sponsored Results module to reflect the transition of our partnership with Kanoodle
- We've made some additional smaller changes which you won’t see but which will further improve the Spaces service
The above is quoted from the Windows Live Wire blog.